| The 11th National Essay Contest has begun!
Deadline to participate: December 18th, 2015
Click the links below for more information.
About the National Essay Contest
Open to students in grades 10 to 12 across Canada (Secondary IV and V, and CEGEP I in Quebec), the Contest will award a total of $215,000 in scholarships, giving its winners the chance to pursue their postsecondary studies partially or completely in French.
The scholarships, valuing between $1,000 to $12,000, are offered in partnership with the following 8 postsecondary institutions:
Copyright © 2015 French for the Future
- Teaching Philosophy
- Teaching Experience
- Teaching Conferences
- Teaching Samples
- La critique Littéraire, Advanced French
- Adoptez une étoile… Reckindle the star @ St Germain des Prés
- Medieval Literature, power of accessorie and clothing in the Cycle de Guillaume
- Cultural Analysis, Americans vs French
- French Journalism
- L’Écriture et le Cinéma au XXe siècle.
- Court métrage et Francophonie
- Student Projects
- Teaching awards
- French Again, Langage, culture
- Bruit de Moquette, Littérature, Culture…
- Facebook FrenchTop, culture, news…
- Safe Forum for students, Passezmevoir
- Facebook Medieval News